- Library: The College has a library with a collection of more than 3500 books. The students are enriched with day to day knowledge of current affairs through Daily Newspapers, Periodicals and Magazines. Photostat facility is also readily available to the students.
- N.S.S. Unit: In order to render social service, the students can enroll themselves as N.S.S. volunteers. These volunteers actively participate in various awareness programmes for the benefit of the society.
- Health Care Center: The College provides the facility of First-aid which remains open on all working days from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Educational/Subject Tours: The College organizes educational and subject tours in the interest of the students.
- Debates/Seminars/Cultural Activities: The College committees ensure the participation of students in debates, seminar and cultural activities at both college and inter-college level.
- Remedial Classes: The college administration takes a due care of academically weak students. Special classes are arranged to overcome the weaknesses of such students in different subjects.
- Financial Aid/Scholarship: The College provides financial aid to:
- Students belonging to broken families.
- Physically Challenged students or father/guardian of students.
- Students or father/guardian of students suffering from chronic diseases.
- Students belonging to lower income group/BPL.
Selection of deserving students is carried out by the committee after proper screening.