Students seeking admission shall have to observe the following code of conduct set by the college:
- A student not in possession of identity card issued and duly signed by the college authority shall not be allowed to enter the college premises.
- A student shall have to follow the dress code set by the college.
- A student found guilty of misconduct/breach of discipline shall be expelled from the college.
- A student remaining absent continuously for ten days from the college shall be struck off from the rolls.
- A disciplinary action against the student shall be taken if found roaming outside the college campus during the college hours.
- No student shall be allowed to use cell phone in the college.
- A student shall be allowed to appear in the examination only if she possesses the requisite percentage of attendance determined by the University of Kashmir.